shopping-bag 0
Items : 0
Subtotal : £0.00
View Cart Check Out


Quidnuncs CC

The Quidnuncs Cricket Club was formed in 1851 and is a club for those former CUCC players elected to the club. This is usually limited to those members who have gained a Blue in the University match.

The club has many famous members who have gained their blues over the years and a quick read of the history of the club gives further information.

Secretary: Paddy Sadler