Cambridge University Cricket Club

(Founded 1820)

shopping-bag 0
Items : 0
Subtotal : £0.00
View Cart Check Out

The Club

Our Club

Cambridge University Cricket Club is the original Blues sport, with records dating back to 1820. The historic Fenner’s Cricket Ground has been the home of the CUCC since 1848. Over the years, CUCC has produced many great cricketers, including 21 test captains, 62 test players and noted senior administrators.

Today, CUCC is a club of over 1,200 members, including some 100 students, spread across the men’s and women’s squads. The Club competes annually against Oxford in the Varsity matches (T20, One-day and 4-day), as well as in British Universities & Colleges Sport (BUCS) and other historic fixtures.

CUCC also organises the annual inter-college competition, ‘Cuppers’, during the Summer term.

 

Men
Women
Cuppers

SPONSORS

JMAN Logo
Cantab Logo
Price Bailey Logo