Spectators will be admitted at the remaining Fenner’s fixtures:
- Free Foresters (3-day)
- MCC (3-day)
- Authentics (3-day)
Details as follows:
- Spectators will be limited to CUCC members and members/named guests of visiting clubs. CUCC members will need to show their membership card.
- We ask all attendees to make use of Lateral Flow Tests prior to attending and to keep away if they have any symptoms of Covid.
- Attendees should register with Track and Trace on entry to the ground.
- Limited parking will be available on a first come basis.
- Gates will close at the start of play.
- Pavilion will be out of bounds to spectators who are also asked to not locate themselves in front of the pavilion as this area will be for players, officials and staff.
- Spectators will be able to access a nominated toilet in the pavilion.
- There will not be any refreshment available at the ground, so attendees should bring their own. No alcohol is to be consumed on the premises.